December Daily - Day 1

10 December 2017

I think Ill need to do a catch-up post and load a few days at once.. but its time to kick off with my December Daily Day one... and I just need to mention that I am REALLY EXCITED about this project this year.

So I began with this....


...and ended up with something a little different.

I decided to leave a simple plain page behind my transparency and begin my day 1 spread on the reverse. I flipped the 'December Daily' tag over and covered the back with wood-grain paper and added a journal card to go along with the kids hand drawn family illustration.

 

Supplies -
Illustration of our family drawn by the kids.
Pack of Christmas Ephemera from the Reject Shop
Part of the Ali Edwards Decor 8 Project Life kit packaging.
Wood veneer stars.
Gold thicker 1

Post a Comment