Jot Magazine - Quick and Easy Challenge

8 July 2017

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT ISSUE 18 of Jot Magazine YET? ITS GORGEOUS. AND ITS FREE.  GRAB YOUR COPY HERE.


So I'm popping in today to share a layout I created using the 'Quick and Easy Challenge' from the latest issue.

Each issue of Jot Magazine features a Quick  and Easy challenge....  this issue it was created by the clever Kim Jeffress...and it really caught my eye. 
It featured a huge cut file.... and I really wanted to give it a go. Cut files and me don't get along too well.....so after much frustration I managed to cut one and then it was as simple as adding some pattern paper....a few words and mist splatters.

Please check out the Jot Magazine Blog for all the details and where you can upload your own challenge layouts.


...and Kims gorgeous layout and the details...


Post a Comment